Monday, December 10, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

We had so much fun on Saturday. We went to the mall with every intention of visiting Santa but it never panned out. He was on a long break and then Magnolia fell asleep.
Then we decorated our tree with the rest of our ornaments. I insisted Magnolia put the angel on the tree. Great laughs over this one. Of course Magnolia had no idea what to do and it resulted in dropping the angel and bringing down some glass ornaments with it.
Oh well, maybe next year...
This is what Magnolia does when I ask her a question. It's her "I don't know" look.
Silly girl
I was singing songs to her to get her to smile and I captured her signing for "more."
We had Christmas music blaring and when this song came on we found Magnolia dancing like a River Dancer. George tried to capture at least a little of it. Sorry it's tilted sideways, I haven't figured out how to fix that yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a good glogger!! My favorite pic is silly face-she looks so chubby now!!! We love you Magnolia!!!nana ho-ho

Anonymous said...

I loved the video! It makes me feel like I'm watching her and she's watching me smile back at her. Magnolia, you are so adorable! We love you!
Emily