Sunday, December 09, 2007

Our Girls

Today is the 3rd anniversary of our girls' birth/death. Like every year, this day doesn't seem any different because every single day I think of our girls. I don't want to write much because once I get started it's hard to stop and sometimes I just can't go there. What I do want to say is just how happy I am that Joy, Madeline, and Anne are and always will be a huge part of my life. Not only were they sacrificed for me to live but they led us to the most amazing gift in our lives, Magnolia.
Here she is just discovering my travel reading light which she thinks is her new phone.
Daddy went to the Packer game so we got ready to go out for some retail therapy. After I put on her coat she goes to the door. She likes going "bye bye."

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Aw, sending you hugs!!