Sunday, December 02, 2007

Snow!

8 inches! Nice and cozy weekend around the house. Here are some random pics from the weekend and last week.

Sleeping by the fire
Needing a Mommy hug after her nap
Eating blueberries
Watching Sesame Street
Wearing Christmas pjs for the first snow of the year. Tis the season!
Sunday lunch at Culvers before getting our tree.
Magnolia has been very busy growing. She's sleeping a lot more and eating even more than ever. She's filling out her clothes and outgrowing shoes. We go back to the doctor this week and I can't wait to see how much weight she's gained. As I stored away her little blue shoes she wore home from China I almost cried. She's growing way too fast for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos of Magnolia! I just love her precious face--she's growing up. I can't wait for the story about her very first Christmas! keep posting! Love Aunt Emily