Monday, December 03, 2007

Crazy Quilting

I guess this would be more like decoupage but I like to call it crazy quilting because I just put lots of pieces of fabric together and ran my sewing machine all over with no rhyme or reason. They were a lot of fun to make. I'm a terrible sewer so this kind of project is perfect for me, where there is no "perfect." We've been spending a lot of time in the sewing room. We are both usually very quiet in there, I concentrating of my project and she, hers. She loves to play with all of my cardboard pieces, spools of thread, tape measure, rulers, and ribbon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute and if you saw them in shop they would have big price tag-Magnolia is so cute,she can wear anything.

Anonymous said...

Those overalls are adorable! OMG--very creative & cute! She does look great in everything. Emily