Monday, January 14, 2008

Company!

Nana, Papa, Aunt Mary, Uncle Tim, and Cousin Lilah came to visit. The Olsons were supposed to come but Lily was very sick, poor thing.
Why is George swinging Nana's straw bag?
Because Magnolia was napping in there!
It started out as a joke putting her in there but she loved it so much she would cry for more.

Papa & Magnolia reading.

Sophia has gotten so big! Cousins sharing breakfast.

We went to Wild Air on Sunday.
Magnolia slept the whole time but woke up the last minute so we quickly went down the slide together.

I wish I had gotten better pictures but sometimes it's too hard to find the camera in time for these wild and crazy little girls. Below Lilah playing the piano as Magnolia looks on.
Magnolia got her hair cut by Aunt Mary this weekend. It looks so cute, it's almost all one length now. I'll have to post more pictures soon!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the photos of all my nieces! Baby Sophia is adorable! And, Lilah is so cute...and Magnolia is getting bigger & bigger! I love that she slept in the bag--so comfy, eh? Our girls missed you so much-Lily begs to go to "ucy & jorge's" house every morning. We'll connect soon enough I tell her! I love the thumb sucking--so sweet! Take care, Emily

Jodie said...

Magnolia in the straw bag was too much. LOL

So nice to see pics of Mary's cute family.

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog!! Thanks for great WEEkend in Appleton!!! nana