Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow


It snowed all day long. I have no idea how much we got. We've had snow on the ground since the beginning of December so it really doesn't even matter anymore. I have to say that I love the days we get fresh snow. I rush to the grocery the day before and then hunker down as if we're going to be snowed in for days. Magnolia and I had a very cozy day in the house. We hung out in the sewing room, George came home for lunch, I practiced with the new camera, and we went outside for a sled ride and to collect the mail. This weekend it's barely going to be above zero.
Magnolia now says "Daddeeee" instead of "Daaaa." She also says "hi" and the only time she puts two words together is when she sees her daddy..."hi daddeeeee." It's awfully cute.



She will spend 20 minutes doing this, fitting things together.
Next to reading books, it's her favorite thing to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy/George-
I love the photos! Your camera is wonderful! Please keep posting, I'm obsessed with checking in to see Magnolia's precious face. Give her lots of kisses from her crazy aunt emily...I love you Magnolia! XOXOXOX Kiss Kiss Kiss! SMOOCH!!!

joya said...

Awfully cute pics-I'd say you have it mastered!!! nana