Monday, February 11, 2008

Dreaming of Summer

I was looking back at my photos for proof that things do bloom in Wisconsin. I was reminded that not only do things bloom but we have the prettiest summers around. I never posted these pictures from our family gathering on Washington Island last July because I was too busy getting ready to leave for China. We're gathering again this summer and I'm so excited that we finally have Magnolia. She's going to love playing with all of her cousins.
The Petting Zoo. What will the surprise animal be this year?
Ellie & Cici on Sand Dunes Beach.
Blue Moon Ice Cream all around!
What's summer without Blue Moon?
Swimming in Lake Michigan or a hot outdoor shower? The kids loved going back and forth.
Ellie & Cici.
Little Lily
Willa & Anthony
Nick sharing chips with Lily. Lilah in background
Within minutes of arriving, Willa and Ellie are off exploring.
Willa building a fairy garden.
BBQ & S'mors


Dreaming of these summer days. They're always worth waiting for.

1 comment:

Emily said...

These pictures just made my day! I loved each and every one of them and can't wait to come back for another visit!
I'm amazed at how big our girls have gotten! The cousins played so beautifully together--I loved watching that! Thanks for sparking my memory--we had such an amazing time! Love, Emily