Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Funny Valentine


I love it when I'm looking at Magnolia & thinking just how much I love her, she somehow knows it and kisses me. Everytime. I love that she says "snow" as "no." I love when I'm trying to be serious with her and tell her "no" she bursts out laughing. I love that she kisses me first thing in the morning. I love that she can sit in my lap reading stories until she falls asleep. I love it when she hears daddy come home, she runs for the door and says "hi dada!" I love when she eats something she really likes she says "mmmm!" I love that every single time she takes her bow out she hands it me promptly. I love that everytime I say "come here" she hightails it in the other direction. I love that she still spontaneously conks her head at people in public to say hello. I love that she always wants to kiss her babies and even the babies in her books. I love the way she twists her little fingers doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider. I love the way she furiously signs for "more" when she REALLY wants more. I love everything about Magnolia. These are just to name a few. :) And, of course, I love my sweet husband.
Happy Valentine's Day George & Magnolia! xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Jodie said...

awwwwwwww :)

Jennifer said...

Once again.....way too sweet :) Hope you have a great Valentine's Day together!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lucy and George:

I've been without e-mail and telephone due to corroded wire in the alley; back in communication now--what a lovely set of blog entries to catch up on. You are giving Magnolia the happiest possible family life, and she is blossoming! I can hardly wait to see her again; and wish you would all fly down here for a little warmer weather--who knows it could be balmy here tomorrow!

Much, much love from,

Momlanani