Thursday, May 08, 2008

Strawberries, Mulch & Molars

We've been having so much fun playing outside this week, the weather has been perfect. This picture was taken when Nana & Papa were here because I haven't had the camera out all week. She loves her new swing which was a real score for a $1 at a garage sale. Much better than the faded plastic one we had. We've been busy getting ready for our first trip up north this season. I've been to Walmart 4 days in a row and I think today will be my 5th! I keep forgetting things we need and then I decided to paint our front door a "terra cotta" color but it came out ORANGE! So, today we'll be back again looking for the right color...sigh. Magnolia has been following me around as I clean up the flower beds and pulling weeds and she can now say "mulch." I also made chocolate covered strawberries which she loves and calls "straw-wa." What I thought were Magnolia's incisors coming in are actually her 1st molars. Her top two are through and she's cutting her bottom two now. Surprisingly, she has hardly complained!
Another beautiful day here, I think I'll get out the camera. :)

1 comment:

Jodie said...

That's always a bummer when paint doesn't turn out the way you want it to.

How about you and M scratch the trip up north and come over and weed my flower beds instead? ;)

Have a good weekend!