Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been very busy around here and haven't had the camera out much lately. Nani has arrived for the week and we're heading up to the island for the last time this year. We're excited to have Thanksgiving up there! Here are some photos from the past week or two. Above Nani and Magnolia are painting at the table. Below is the window arrangement I did for my sister's salon, Clementine Salon.
Magnolia has been cooking a lot with me in the kitchen. Here she literally put her face in the flour and blew.
Magnolia wearing her piggies playing in her kitchen.
The other weekend we had a wonderful visit from Magnolia's Aunt Alicia and Uncle Shariq. I wish I had taken more photos but here's one of Magnolia and Alicia. She really loved their visit!
This Thanksgiving, like last Thanksgiving, I am unbelievably grateful for having Magnolia. She has been the biggest blessing in my life and I couldn't be more grateful to be her mother. I have another unbelievable blessing this year, our little miracle baby that I am carrying. He is teaching me once again about life's great surprises. I feel so incredibly blessed this Thanksgiving! I think our time on the island will give me a chance to catch my breath, relax a little more, and take a lot of pictures. Check back soon!
Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Jboo said...

Hope you have a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving! Take care.

Janet

Bridget said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy your holiday at the island with that very special girl of yours!! Take Care!

- Bridget

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love the storefront...you did a fantastic job!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you have a wonderful time at the island with your precious family!

I love the salon pics(you did an awesome job!) Now I need to visit AND get my haircut :)

Jen