Tuesday, February 10, 2009


We traveled to my niece, Lilah's, 4th birthday party this weekend. My other sister, her girls, and my mom and dad also made the trip. We decided to make a weekend out of it and stay in a hotel with a pool. My doctor gave me the okay to go and boy was I excited to get away! We had so much fun visiting and swimming. Cedarburg is a very quaint town north of Milwaukee. When we arrived on Saturday they were having their Winterfest. We got to see a two hump camel and artists doing ice sculptures along the street. We stopped at the wonderful chocolate shop and then my sister's adorable salon where the girls were treated to hairdos and cuts complete with lollipops! On Sunday we went to Lilah's birthday party which was a lot of fun!!! I was sad returning home as it was all over and I'll have to wait for the baby to come before we can get away again.







5 comments:

Kate said...

A two hump camel and a birthday party on the same day??? With chocolate??? Life doesn't get any better...it really doesn't...

I don't want to go on too much...but I really am getting excited about the arrival of your little guy...so many things for you all to look forward to...it is going to a wonderful life...so deserved...

Take care,

Kate

Jennifer said...

What a fun time! I am so glad that you were able to make one last trip! I know how much Magnolia loves her cousins :) I love the pictures of them.... just precious. The haircuts look great!

Love,
Jen

Jboo said...

Wow -- a birthday, a parade and a cool-looking camel -- what a fun time! The cousins are just adorable and love their haircuts!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you all had such a good time this weekend....I am so glad you were able to make the trip!

The pictures are adorable as always and how cute are they with their new dos!!

Lisa

Bridget said...

Looks and sounds like a perfect weekend! Sounds like a fun packed weekend! Looks like an adorable town! Love the picture of Magnolia getting her haircut - Lucy couldn't get her haircut without a lolly!

Hope you are doing well!!!!

- Bridget