Thursday, March 26, 2009


Magnolia's brother is due to arrive this time next week! However I'm not sure what she's more excited for; her baby brother or the Easter Bunny. We are trying to explain that her brother will arrive first and then the Easter Bunny. Once I told her he would bring her a big chocolate bunny, she's been super excited. I made her these bunny ears today(pattern courtesy of Martha S.) and she loves them.

I'm so excited to have this little baby and will be so happy when he has arrived and we are all at home together coloring Easter eggs!

6 comments:

Jboo said...

It's going to a wonderful time for your whole family, isn't it!

Yum -- chocolate bunnies -- my fave!

Janet

Steffie B. said...

What a glorious Easter you will have.....the ears are darling! ;)

Hugs,
Steffie

Jennifer said...

So cute! Michael was only 4 days old for his 1st Easter :) I love the pictures of the boys from that day...I am so excited for you!!!

Jen

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a wonderful Easter it will be for your family this year!

Thinking of you and can't wait to see his little smiling face!

Lisa

Almost forgot, Magnolia looks adorable in her bunny ears. Cannot believe you are still keeping up with projects like that one week away from delivery....you are one amazing Mommy!

Casey said...

What you need to do is tell her that her new baby brother will ALSO bring her a chocolate bunny... THEN she'll be more excited for the baby brother than the Easter bunny :)

It's hard to compete with chocolate...

Adorable ears!!

Bridget said...

Lucy -
I am so excited for you!! What a wonderful Easter it will be - I can't wait to see that new little bunny of yours:) Magnolia looks so cute!! Love her ears! Hope all's well!!!

Bridget