Wednesday, August 12, 2009


We celebrated our 2nd Gotcha Day/Family Day in Michigan. Magnolia received a beautiful knit doll dressed in traditional Chinese clothing and wearing a dress we bought in China. She's holding her new doll in this picture but she has wrapped it up with George's baby blanket. I took this picture early in the morning before heading over to see my family for the day. I can't believe it's been two years since that day Magnolia was placed in my arms. It was the most magical day imaginable. Last year on this date was the day I found out I was pregnant so it really is our Family Day! We had a wonderful time in Michigan for my family's reunion. I'm way behind on everything. I hope to get caught up this weekend with posting and catching up on my favorite blogs. I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- happy family day anniversary -- it really is a special day for your whole family! Two years has flown by, I'm sure. Enjoy the weekend!

Janet

Casey said...

Happy Family Day!!! Time does fly quickly.... I'm still waiting for it to slow down!!

That is fantastic that you found out you were pregnant on Family Day... what a special bond.