Thursday, August 13, 2009



George turned 4 months while we were in Michigan! He's doing great. He's strong, he's feisty, and when he's hungry, he's hungry. He's starting to chuckle and squeal in delight. He also has a pretty pouty mouth when he's unhappy (see pics below). He's not rolling over yet but trying. He loves to sit up and stand up. He's enamored with Magnolia. He loves his blankies or burp cloths, anything he can clutch and rub on his face. He continues to teeth and drool, drool, drool. He knows his mama and dada and we just adore him. I must admit though, having two has been a great deal more stressful and I don't think he's the easiest baby. I continue to try to find balance and hopefully we'll settle down with the travel and find a new groove to settle into. For now we've been home 5 days and we're heading up north for the weekend. Summer's almost over and we are trying to get the most out of it. I have 200 photographs of our family reunion in Michigan. I am going to try and put them in a slide show for all my family members who are waiting to see them...check back soon!

Here's George & Margaret. Margaret is my sister's baby, born just 8 weeks after George! So sad!

I just love that face!
Magnolia & George hanging out on our bed.
They really do love each other

8 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my -- he is adorable!! What a cute little pouty face. He and Magnolia together -- so sweet!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

He is SO CUTE!!! I cannot believe he is FOUR months old already!!

Seeing George in those red overalls brings back memories of Nick as a baby....he had red ones too and they were my favorite!!

Looks like you were celebrating a lot in Michigan:) the kids are just adorable!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

He is TOO cute! So glad to see ALL OF you are doing well! Yes, adding on a 2nd can be a handful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - forgot to sign off from comment above...from Reggie, Nita and crew.

Casey said...

Goodness, what a sweet FACE!!! Love it. He's growing so much. And Magnolia and George are adorable together.

The Pruntys said...

Oh he is so cute! I love the pouty face. I just want to eat him up!

Kelly

Jill said...

What cutie pies!! You and I have the same taste in bedding...both baby and yours! LOL! We have similar bedding to your from Garnet Hill and I love it!
Enjoy your weekend up north!
Hugs, Jill

Anonymous said...

They are so cute together!