Tuesday, August 18, 2009


It was so rejuvenating to be back on the island!
We ate at our favorite place, The Washington Hotel. It it so nice to have dinner on their big front porch and let Magnolia run around on the big lawn while we wait for our food. She and I shared homemade fettuccine made from wheat grown on the island and locally grown grilled vegetables. For dessert, homemade vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and toasted almonds.
Oh my!
Here she is arriving in style for dinner.

Playing on the big lawn. Mommy & Magnolia at School House Beach. Flying a kite on Sand Dunes Beach. George and George waiting for me to shop for yarn at Sievers School of Fiber Arts. 4 days and counting...we are heading up again. :)

5 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- beautiful photos! Looks like such a wonderful place. Spending time there sounds like the perfect location to end the summer. Magnolia is such a cutie -- love her outfits and your little George is getting big and simply adorable!

Janet

Casey said...

Fun!! Don't you just love the beach.... sometimes I wonder if it is time to retire yet. Not that I want to rush this part of my life.... but living at the beach all year sounds GOOD sometimes!

Have fun!!

Jennifer said...

We miss you guys!!!! I love these pictures ;) The kids are so precious! I miss the island too... Have a great trip!

Jen

Bridget said...

Sounds perfect!!!! And looks so pretty! I just love all of the pictures and you know I especially love the cherry dress - there is nothing cuter in my opinion! Hope you guys are enjoying the end of the summer! We are having beautiful weather and taking it all in! Off to STL next week.

Magnolia and George couldn't be any cuter!!!!

Take Care!

~Bridget

Jill said...

What sweet shots! I love the pic of Magnolia in her "shades"!
Hugs, Jill