Monday, October 12, 2009







I can't believe George turned 6 months old last week! He is SUCH a dumpling, I'm not sure I'll ever get enough of him. He's so smiley and so much fun to play with. At his 6 month check up he weighed 18.4 lbs. and measured 26.75" long. He's doing great! He sits up beautifully and falls forward to reach a toy but once on his tummy he gets super mad. He's also discovered shaking rattles and dropping toys on the floor. I took these photos of him in his diaper for no other reason than his sleeper was covered in peas. :) Happy 6 months George! xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucy,

These pictures are just stunning of George! You should frame them!! What a cute huggable chubster!

Dawn

Jboo said...

Oh my goodness -- he is such a little cutie! Wow, 6 months already! Time is flying by! Your photos are great -- they made me smile this morning!

Janet

Anonymous said...

omg-he's a flippin dumpling!! love those cheeks, arms, legs and smiles. he is adorable! can't wait to see him in less than 2 weeks!! please let me babysit saturday night???!!!!

see you soon,
emily

anne & david said...

these photos make me laugh...your capture is perfect!
xxx

Casey said...

Oh goodness!! What a butterball!! I love it. He is SO adorable...

Congrats on 6 months. What a milestone!

Bridget said...

He is just adorbale!!! I want to pinch those sweet cheeks! Such cute pictures - and that smile could just melt you!

Happy 6 months sweet George!

Hope all's well!