Monday, November 23, 2009

Two little turkeys.
Sometimes I just can't believe that I have two children. I wanted more the minute we got Magnolia and I often wondered how it would happen. We were worried about the long wait to China so we started looking at other countries for adoption. When I got pregnant I never even thought about the end result. I was just trying to survive the pregnancy. When George arrived I was nowhere prepared for having two. I still look at my husband and say, "we have TWO children!" A miracle considering there were many years of wondering if we'd have ONE. So, this year I'm grateful for my two amazing children. I love them more than anything and while there are still empty chairs around our table, I am so grateful for what I have now in this moment. They have brought me more joy in my life and I feel so blessed.

We are heading out of town to be with family!

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

Your little turkeys are so adorable! What wonderful little blessings! Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving!

Janet

Casey said...

Such cute little turkeys!! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

anne & david said...

happy thanksgiving! hope you 4 had a great trip to STL and a wonderful holiday. love the new banner!
xxx