Thursday, November 12, 2009



Happy 7 months George! You celebrated with your daddy & Magnolia while I had my first night away from you ever. I missed you a lot but daddy sent me a video of you to show me you were doing great! I think you missed me too. We did a whole lot of cuddling when I got home!
I love your fuzzy hair. I love the fat dimples on your knuckles. I love your baby smell. I love the way you breathe heavily when you're happy & excited. I love the cringed look on your face when you're about to drop something on the floor and you know it's going to make a loud sound. I love the way you scoop your Gerber puffs into your mouth. I love the way you pull your legs into the air and slam them down together at the same time when you're in your crib. I love your smile that awaits me when you wake from your nap. I love all the color you have brought to my life George, you are a very special little boy! xoxo
p.s. I also love how tight your overalls are in these photos...you just had a big lunch. :)

6 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my -- 7 months already - he is such a little cutie! What an adorable boy! He's growing so fast and at such a fun age!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet

Jennifer said...

OMG!! He is tooo cute~!!!

Casey said...

Sweet boy! I can't believe he is seven months! Congrats!!

Jennifer said...

BTW.I think George and Emma will be pals at the reunion next year!!!

Jill said...

Can't believe he is 7 months already! Seems like just yesterday you were pregnant!
He is nothing short of adorable! I cannot get over how much he is growing!!!

(What is he weighing these days? Vivi is just 4 months and seems huge at 17 pounds!)

Jennifer said...

WOW! He is getting big so fast! :( You are such a wonderfu Mommy!


Jen