Thursday, March 25, 2010



Spring has sprung here and it's the first time I think I've ever experienced a spring in Wisconsin.  It has been pure delight.  So unexpected.  I never had time to whine about the lonnnnng Wisconsin winters.  We've had two straight weeks of sunny skies, warm temperatures and George makes his first visit to the sandbox!
Magnolia has been busy with sidewalk chalk, balls, and most recently...a new bike.  (photos to come!)
The forsynthia branches hardly needed much forcing indoors.
George continues to push his wagon.  He doesn't seem to mind the feeling of grass on his feet and puts far less things in his mouth outside than he does inside.  He got his first pair of walking shoes and I feel like his first year went by way too fast.

Showings on our house have slowed and as a result  we've slowed our house hunting in Milwaukee until we get more activity on this end.  Bummer because it sure is fun to house hunt.  I've been busy sprucing up the outside and just enjoying these first days of spring with Mags & George.  Hope the sun has been shining where you are!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- looks beautiful there! Finally spring -- so nice! Cute photos of Miss Magnolia and little George! Hope you have a great weekend!

Janet

Jill said...

Lucy...LOVE the cute pics of George, although the sand pics make me cringe...LOL! I am from WI and visit often (Oconomowoc) often...how close are you all???

Bridget said...

Happy Spring Lucy!!! We are so happy Spring has sprung and just love the warmer days!! George and Magnolia look cute as ever! They are both getting so big and just seem so sweet. Hope all is going well with the sale of the house- I know how trying it can be. Enjoy the rest of the week and I hope you have a happy Easter!

~Bridget