Wednesday, May 26, 2010




I just love this little guy.  He loves being outside.  He has been so happy recently,  a real peach.   We had a beautiful weekend.  Here he is in his swing before heading out for dinner and here he is pushing his big sister around in her doll stroller.  
We were on our way home from dinner when I turned around to snap this picture of George completely giddy and silly from the mac and cheese and ice cream.  He was cracking me up.
That's when we almost ran over a turtle.  We were on a country road so I asked George to take Magnolia out to show her the turtle and make sure it crossed safely.   It did.  :)
Meanwhile we spent a lot of time in the yard playing in the pool.  
For my not so girly girl, Magnolia sure did love her new swimsuit and wore it all weekend. 


Hope you're enjoying the start of summer where you are!
P.S.  Speaking of summer, I am a "Summer."  I got color draped recently and discovered what colors look best on me.  It was so much fun and such a learning experience.  I never knew black wasn't for me!   It will be interesting to shop now armed with my new color palette!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my -- that George is such a little cutie -- look at those little blond curls!!

So nice of you all to stop for turtles! And Magnolia's swimsuit!! Wow - so pretty! Looks like you all are enjoying summer --can't wait to hear more about summer colors!

Janet

Casey said...

Hey! Happy Mother's Day!! I'm a little late catching up on blogs. I LOVE LOVE the picture of you with the kids. I need to do that more. I just hate my own image. lol.

LOVE the makeover too... I am trying to get motivated to paint our deck too. I did manage to redo our laundry room, but that's about all the energy I could muster!

Happy Spring!