Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

We had one VERY excited little girl in our house this morning.  She has been waiting for this day for a long time.  And boy was she ready to go.  She had no apprehension whatsoever when we arrived.  She spoke up, she contributed, she said her pleases and thank yous and she even let her teacher take her to the bathroom.  I am so proud of her, she did great! 
George and I both went with her today but Wednesday will be her first day by herself.  
Here she is before we went in.  I didn't even ask her to pose, I just caught her in all of her excitement. :)

6 comments:

anne & david said...

this picture makes me LAUGH!! love the hair-- makes magnolia look so grown up!
glad to see that you guys are loving your new city.
xxx

christine said...

I love the pictures!! I am so happy for her and you. Kudos to you and George for all of the love that you have showered upon her. I think it has helped her blossom into such a secure, confident little lady. ((HUGS))

Casey said...

So funny!! Look how excited!! That is fantastic.

Franciscan Spirituality Center said...

hilarious shot of mags-that one is for sure a keeper for the years to come!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh wow....does she ever look excited for her first day!
She looks so adorable!!

Finally had a few minutes to come over and check in on you. You have been on my mind lately and I hope that you are enjoying your new place.....it certainly looks like you are.....love what you have done! you are so talented.

Enjoy your weekend. It is feeling like fall here and we are loving it:)

xoxo,

Lisa

AllieB said...

She is totally geared-up and ready to go!!!!