Monday, February 14, 2011

Love!

There is nothing sweeter
than seeing these two together.
Giggling, conspiring, and
just loving.

Happy Valentine's Day Magnolia & George!
(Magnolia got her 1st charm bracelet and George a  frog!)

And Happy Valentine's Day to my one and only.  He got me one of my most favorite gifts to date...a Mason Pearson hairbrush.  What a treat!  Thank you George, I love you!

A side note:  To keep up my new year's resolution of finishing unfinished projects, here's my first!  These were aprons I was making at Christmastime.  Since they were red, I finished them for Valentine's Day instead.   George's is so cute piped in red but he wanted nothing to do with it.  Magnolia wore hers proudly as she and I made pink meringues!  One unfinished project down, a million more to go...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh gosh, they're so precious together and I can't believer how big George is getting!!
Happy Valentine's Day to your beautiful family!
Oh love the aprons too! :)

Bridget said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! Looks like such a fun day. Magnolia and George couldn't be cuter together! Love the apron(s) :). Also love that adorable skirt-we picked one up ourselves. Hope you guys enjoyed a bit of a thaw this week!