Monday, February 21, 2011

One Step Forward, One Step Back

Second unfinished project finished!  Wow, this seems so simple in retrospect, makes me wonder why it took so long but I won't go there.  My house is filled with stuff like this.
I finally did Magnolia's four year old handprint and hung all four of them.  They had been sitting on her bookshelf for over 6 months! 

 
Last Friday I was invited to a Florence Eiseman sample sale.  Little did I know that Florence Eiseman is right here in Milwaukee!  I grew up wearing Florence Eiseman and now love to dress Magnolia in it.  So you can imagine my excitement when I was in one of the designer's house shopping for the current spring line at 60% off!  I ended up with a swimsuit for both kiddos and this darling dress for Magnolia.  It's a size four and too big for her.  On the one hand she'll get two years out of wearing it but taking it in is another thing added to the laundry list...
Oh, life is rough!  
I'll be back soon with pictures our January project completed, the basement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress and your finished project!! I wish I was crafty like you!

Dawn

Jboo said...

I don't even want to admit how many half-finished projects I have! Love Magnolia's pretty room and that dress -- beautiful!!

Janet

Casey said...

Wow!! George and Magnolia are looking so grown up!! Adorable!!

My unfinished project right now is our study / guest room. sigh. I'll finish it one day. lol.