Thursday, September 01, 2011

Magnolia June, this is your day!
You've done K-3 now it's time to do K-4!
You are going to love it, I just know you will! 
I'll miss you every day but you'll be having so much fun!
Mrs. Schaefer is your teacher and she's really, really nice.
I know you feel nervous but we know it takes time to get used to anything new.
You know your numbers.  You can count to 100.
You can add and subtract!
You know your colors like indigo and violet.
 You can read some words like "go, zoo, dog, and stop."
 You are a smart little girl with a voracious appetite to learn!  
It will be so much fun to see how much more you learn in K-4!  
 It's a big year for you as you will start many more new things like violin, soccer, ballet, and Chinese school.  You are a big girl at a big school now!
 I am SO proud of you, Magpie!
Here's to great school year!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Jboo said...

Yay Magnolia! Hope the first day goes well! I'm sure she will have a great year at school!

Janet

Casey said...

She is adorable!! I hope she has a fantastic year!!

I love, love the wreath too! :)

Bridget said...

She looks so cute on her first day!! I hope Magnolia has a great school year! Sounds like she is ready to go! Enjoy the year! Love the wreath!!!

Bridget said...

Hey Lucy! Since I don't have your email i just wanted to tell you what a smile I had on my face today when I received an email form olive juice and saw the cutest winner ever! Miss Magnolia could not look cuter or her little brother! Congrats from one olive juice lover to another!

~ Bridget