Sunday, June 09, 2013





It was a perfect Mother's Day!  The kids and I joined my parents and my sister's family at their church in their little town north of us on the lake.  It was a very sweet service, Magnolia loved it, George not so much.  Eventually we will join our own church but I'm afraid my kids are spoiled by this church that serves cookies and candy before service!  My mom then had a wonderful lunch for us and we went outside to play.  George was working but was home in time for dinner.  We sat around the dining room table for a long time, opened all of my gifts, wore crowns, painted my fingernails and just enjoyed being together.  Magnolia made me the cutest painted flower pot and George painted a flower with his picture in the middle of it.  On the leaves it said he loved his mom "because she buys me fruit roll ups."  Ha, he had his first fruit roll up with a friend and begged me to buy them.  When I did, he was just beside himself.  The teachers must have asked him that question soon after that.  :)

No comments: