Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here, There, Everywhere!

When we went up to the island over the weekend we took Magnolia's picture with us everywhere. When we couldn't see her face we missed her terribly. She's such a little angel, we just adore her little face, those little lips, those feet curled in, her beautiful little hands, and that hair! I just love that hair!

Here she is in George's car. I drove on the way up to the island but at one point George had to take her picture down because he said I was staring at her too much and needed to keep my eyes on the road. :)


Here we are all together...kind of.



Here she is again so we can look at her when we cook!
Our lives have been on pause for SO many years, I finally feel like we are moving forward. I am so busy with the introduction of Magnolia into our lives...I can't imagine when she's finally here! I have so much to share. I'm learning a lot about the orphanage she's in and I just got more translated information about Magnolia. I wake up every morning looking for her picture beside my bed. I was up early this morning reading a book on sign language. Thanks to Emily, I learned a lot of signs a long time ago when her girls were younger. I can't wait to teach it to her.

Please check back soon, I will have a lot of things to post!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you all!! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!
Love, Ben & Bridget