Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weekend at Home

Our social worker ended up canceling our appointment this weekend so we were completely free which we loved. George got to work in his shop and I got to sew. We did some shopping and George cooked dinner. Magnolia, as always, was a complete delight.

We made a trip to Menards to pick up wood. I was sure someone was going to come and tell us how dangerous it is to put a baby in the basket but no one did. She had a graham cracker and she wasn't going anywhere. She liked riding in there!
I asked George to build this step rocking boat. I remember this as a child at Mothers Day Out in St. Louis but was recently reminded of it at our friends house who have one. I thought Magnolia would love it and boy was I right!


Our little lamb helping dad in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,I now remember that rocker! What a wonderful job that George did on that rocker for Magnolia & in such a short time. It looks like she loves it! nana

Anonymous said...

Magnolia is BEAUTIFUL! Like her Nana, I am so impressed with her step rocker! Is is small enough to fit in the car when you come for Christmas?

She is going to have the most wonderful journal of her babyhood and youth. Can't wait to see all of you!

Nani