Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Growing & Staying Warm

Magnolia is growing, she just feels heavier. We go to her 15 month check-up next week and I'm really hoping she's at least 20lbs. so we can flip her car seat! She's going to love facing forward!
I have to say that these wool leggings I made have been great. I just put tights under them and they really keep her warm, perfect for running errands in this very cold weather.
I made these overalls a while ago and the top section is out of shrunken cashmere and I don't like it as much because it stretches so easily. I don't care for these but as I said, they are really warm and perfect for around the house. I'm posting this for my mom because she was helping me embellish these outfits and she wanted to see what I ended up putting on these....a cupcake for my cupcake. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute,cute-you are talented!!

Emily said...

Adorable & Sweet little Cupcake!
Too talented Lucy-you should sell these on Etsy. More of a pain in the neck, but darn it you need to market these outfits! I love them!

Glad to see Magnolia growing. Give her a hug & kiss from Aunt Emily XOXOXOXOX

Jodie said...

So you get your craftiness from your Mom. Good job! I agree with Emily.

Anonymous said...

Hello to all,

We are still enjoying this blog so much. I was just in Boston with Anne and David and we had a great time catching up with your postings. Thank you so much for sharing Magnolia's life with us. It all looks wonderful!

Lots of love,

Molly

Lucy said...

Molly!
Thanks for checking in. I heard you were back in the States,
I hope you had a wonderful time. Please tell Gareth hello and hopefully it won't be too long until we see you both!
Love, Lucy

Jennifer said...

You have ALWAYS been so crafty and talented! Magnolia is one lucky little girl! Your sister is right, you SHOULD sell those :)