Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent our Memorial Day Weekend in South Bend & St. Joe, Michigan. I had the chance to visit my grandpa with my sisters and mom and then see him again at the White's house. It was so great to see him again and I was amazed how great he looked for just turning 90! St. Joe was such a cute town and we all had a blast there. Magnolia loved seeing 9 of her cousins, she's really starting to remember them! Thank you Strickler Family & White Family for having us. It was so nice to see you! Thank you Mom & Dad for everything! Thanks again for getting shoes for Magnolia! (I forgot to pack a single pair of her shoes. We put her in the car very early in the morning still in her sleeper. On our first rest stop I started to get her when I heard..."shoes?")

2 comments:

Emily said...

great slide show! loved all the images...you do a fabulous job! Emily

Jodie said...

That is so funny about the shoes!

You guys have such a big beautiful happy family. Love seeing the pics. And it was super good to see a picture of Grandpa too!