Sunday, June 01, 2008

June

I can't believe it's June already! We had a nice taste of summer this weekend with lots of sunshine and warm weather. It's so nice to be practically living outside.
My find of the week at a garage sale. Can't wait to fix it up!


George built Magnolia a sandbox this weekend. She LOVES it. I love it too. We put it under our birch tree so it's nice and shaded.

I forgot we had this table. It was in the basement holding blocks. I realized it would make the perfect water table and it did. She LOVED this too.
The other thing we discovered is that she loves ribs. Here she is having one outside.
Hope you had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Score! What a find...

Love the sand box. It looks perfectly cool & ideal for miss mags. Geez, I could your help in getting stuff done around our house, anytime! Love, emily

Anonymous said...

The little log cabin looks like a great find. I can't wait to get there to play with all of Magnolia's new equipment.

Much love,

Nani

Jodie said...

No kidding on that find of the century. You have the luck!

Bridget said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on Lucy's blog. I just read through your blog and love it. Magnolia is beautiful!!! I love her bows and cute outfits:) As I was reading your posts - I felt like I could have written some of them myself. Both my husband and I are from St. Louis. We have made the move to the frozen tundra up North. We used Children's Hope for Lucy's adoption. The video you posted of Magnolia eating the Imo's pizza could be my husband. We order one from the car when we drive home so that it will be delivered when we pull up to my parent's house. As an FYI you can order them half-baked and transport them home in one of those hot/cold bags to keep in your freezer and bake in your oven at home. I must say they taste just as good:). Do I sound like an advertisement for Imo's?! -or perhaps just a bit odd? :) People who love Imo's will understand.

Anyway thanks for sharing your blog. I look forward to checking in on Magnolia.