Wednesday, February 24, 2010








I'm having so much fun with Black and White Wednesday.  Looking through my files I'm seeing photographs of our wonderful everyday moments.  I know these shots are the ones I'm going to cherish above all others.   This week I couldn't choose just one so I thought I'd share some of my favorites.   Whatever Magnolia is telling George here I'll never know but I sure do love the look he's giving her.  The next one is George and a ball.  He loves balls.  
Magnolia sleeping on the couch.  Thumb in mouth. I never want to forget this sight.   
This one could go down as my all time favorites.  Even though it's poor quality, it's a keeper for me.   I was upstairs with these two doing laundry while they played.  It suddenly got quiet and I couldn't find them anywhere.  I started to hear their voices but couldn't figure out where they were for the life of me.  Finally I opened the nursery closet and found the two of them laughing and playing in the pitch black darkness.   I grabbed my camera and captured their expressions getting caught.

6 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my Lucy -- those are great photos of everyday life!! So sweet. Looks like George is hightailing out of that closet. It is the little things that are so special. Have a great Wednesday!

Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am so happy you posted a few today..... I love your everyday life photos....those are the moments we will always cherish the most!! That last photos is a scream.....it almost looks like they are running from the monsters that live in the closet. Sarah is going through this monster phase and she is always checking closets or telling me not to go in, a monster might get me:)


I just linked you to my post. I don't know if you forgot or if the Mister Linky did not work, but I wanted to make sure that everyone gets to see your two cuties:)

Enjoy your night!

xo,

Lisa

Casey said...

Oh m gosh! All of them are perfect. You totally see how they interact with one another. Adorable... LOVE the last one :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

The everyday moments are my favorites! I *love* that closet shot...

Franciscan Spirituality Center said...

i love the hand gestures mags is using with george. that is hilarious! quite the big sister-she has him captivated and interested!

beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
These images are so special! I love how much I can tell that they love each other when I look at them. Sweet.