Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Frosty

I cannot even begin to tell you how busy I've been around here.  I'll tell you why in another post...
This past weekend I took the kids to Madison to catch up with some of my family that was there.  It was such a fun, fun time.  When we came home on Sunday Magnolia and her daddy went out in the falling snow to build this snowman.  They made him so he faces our kitchen windows. This way we can look out the window and talk to him when need be. He's been a great friend to have around! 
In keeping with Black and White Wednesday, I'm including this shot I took in manual of the two of them inspecting their creation.   I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

I love the snowman! Sweet Magnolia looks proud!! :)
Hmmm, I wonder why you have been so busy....now you have me wondering!! I wonder if it is what I am thinking??!!!

Take care,

Dawn

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Hi Lucy,

I wondered where you have been this past week!! Sounds like life had been super busy, but not too busy to enjoy a little winter fun!!

I love the snowman pictures. Magnolia looks adorable and so proud of her creation!!

Hope you have a great week!

xo,

Lisa

Jboo said...

Wow -- that is a great snowman! Fun idea to have it face the kitchen windows so you can see it, talk to it, wave at it! :)

Have a great week!

Janet