Monday, March 08, 2010



We are moving!  We have been so busy around here decluttering, cleaning, repairing, and everything else to get our house on the market.  We're finally done, it's listed, and we've started the house hunt in our new city; Milwaukee!  We've lived in this small town for 6 years and we are really ready for some city living!  So far Magnolia seems pretty excited about moving but says she would rather live in a hotel. She was a champ going through open houses and pointing out things she liked.  So far her only search criteria is that the house is pink.  :)

6 comments:

Jboo said...

That is so exciting for all of you! I've always heard such great things about Milwaukee! Good luck in hunting for that pink house!

Janet

Jennifer said...

How exciting! Good luck on the move and house hunting!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

How exciting for you!! (Although, this is not what I was thinking when you mentioned that you had alot going on recently!!) I just love that Magnolia's only request is a pink house!!! Too cute!!

I wish you blessings on your house hunting and house sale~~

Dawn

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

This is such wonderful news for you guys!! I had a feeling something was up when you had sent me the email about taking the classes. I am sure your beautiful home will sell very quickly........and good luck finding a new home in your new city!! How EXCITING!!!

xo,

Lisa

Jennifer said...

WOW! Cannot believe you are moving! Congrats on your new adventure, your house is adorable and will sell FAST! Cannot wait to see your next one, you are so amazing with your decorating!

Jen

Bridget said...

Hey Lucy - I see we have something in common! I wish you good luck with selling the house! How exciting to be moving to Milwaukee - I think it is such a fun city! Good luck finding your pink house for your sweet girl! BTW tell her that living in a hotel is not all it is cracked up to be:( We have 37 more days in a hotel - but who's counting!!! I can't wait to hear about your new house and your new city! I wish you guys all the best!

~Bridget